Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The End

So it has occurred to me that I have a problem.
I have many things I want to write but absolutely no where to put them. I don't find these things to be of much importance I suppose...well scratch that, I find them to be important to me if I ever decide they should be. So since I have non-/important stuff that I have no where to put I thought I would make a blog.

I suppose I borrowed the idea from Sid Curry the most, who seems to write fascinating things about him or things around him on his blog. I just figured I wanted a place to write, and to steal an idea from a genius seemed a good place to start.

I write this blog for a few reasons, one I have already stated (lots of ideas and things to write nowhere to put them). Another would be I wish I could talk to people but find it hard to do it directly. One thing I have never had difficulty doing is posting something on the internet. Strangely enough. I fear having a one on one discussion with someone yet I don't fear posting something online where everyone or no one may read it.

I suppose if you are reading this you are here for one of any number of reasons. You might be a complete stranger...which I might have to say 'Bugger Off you creep' or 'Pleased to meet you'.
You know me, saw I had a blog and thought, "I wonder what he would write in a blog, maybe I can kill sometime by looking into it." You know me and I directed you toward the sight (hopefully I didn't threaten, sorry if I did) If you are one who follows under this category you might want to look at the previous paragraph in which I stated I wish I could talk one on one with people but rarely can due to my ineptitude. So one or more of these posts might be directed at you, if not you can imagine they are. If they aren't directed at anyone in particular then maybe I am just inviting you to get insight into me as I hope that maybe one day I will receive insight into you. Or maybe I thought you would get a laugh out of it.


Whichever it is I say welcome and hope you enjoy seeing the inner workings of my mind.
You might want to take note of the time this is posted, it is approximately 3 o'clock according to my clock, that is AM not PM. This is because it seems the only time I feel insightful (or rather have the delusion of insight) and feel like talking about it are usually in the wee hours of the morning.

So welcome to my insanity. Have fun.

No comments: